Location & Access
The charming little village of Biriatou is located in Iparralde (northern Basque country). Built on the side of the Xoldokogaina hill, it offers a view of the Bidassoa valley, a river that borders on Spain. Its dead-end location gives the village a peaceful atmosphere, ideal for a relaxing stay.
- By the A63 from the north, exit N ° 1 at the Hendaye / Biriatou interchange. At the 1st roundabout on the left towards Biriatou, then after passing under the highway bridge, at the second roundabout on the right.
- Via the RN 10, go to Béhobie and follow the Bidassoa river towards the A63 motorway. At the roundabout on the right to pass under the highway bridge and turn right towards Biriatou.
- From France : Hendaye city train station, the nearest at 5 km or St Jean de Luz train station at 12 km.
- From Spain : Irun train station 10 km away.
- From France : Biarritz Parma Airport 27 km away.
- From Spain :
San Sebastian Airport (Hondarribia) 12 km away.
Battit Taxi : (+33) 6 75 22 96 56