Informations collected on the site
All data collected on this site, by any means whatsoever, is for the reserved use of the company STECA SOCIETE A RESPONSABILITE LIMITEE.
In accordance with article 34 of the law 78-17 Informatique et Libertés of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you.
To exercise this right, contact us by email at: email@example.com
Or, by mail, to the address:
1134 HERRI ALDE road
The information collected on this site through the forms is subject to data processing intended for the development of a commercial proposal. The recipient of the data is: STECA SOCIETE A RESPONSABILITE LIMITEE
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access and correct information concerning you. If you wish to exercise this right and obtain information about you, contact us at the above address.
For your financial transactions, the website uses an external payment solution. With this system, your credit card payment is made directly on the secure online banking server. At no time will your credit card number be communicated to STECA SOCIETE A RESPONSABILITE LIMITEE.
you will be asked to connect to content or a service again after a certain period of time.
The general conditions of sale and cancellation related to online booking or reservation request are indicated precisely in the relevant forms. You can request a copy of the general conditions of sale at the above address. Online booking solutions require you to tick the box “acceptance of the general conditions of sale” before any purchase.
Tourist taxes, if any, will be specified on the establishment’s invoice. They are not included in the amounts indicated when booking. The fixing of these taxes is beyond the control of STECA SOCIETE A RESPONSABILITE LIMITEE.
When visiting our website, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site may be saved in “Cookies” files installed on your terminal, under reserves the choices that you would have expressed concerning Cookies and that you can modify at any time. A Cookie is a small text file saved in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal, when you consult an online service using your browser software. It allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity or registration of the Cookie.
What are the cookies used on our site for?
Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify the information contained therein. The Cookies that we issue on our site are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices that result from the settings of your browser software used during your visit to our site and whose settings you can change at any time.
The Cookies we issue allow us to:
- establish statistics and volumes of attendance and use of the various elements making up our site (sections and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services. Adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the hardware and viewing software or reading that your terminal includes;
- memorize information relating to a form that you have filled out on our site (registration or access to your account or authentication to access a service from our group) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (service subscribed, contents of an order basket, etc.);
- allow you to access reserved and personal spaces on our site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously given us;
- implement security measures, for example when you are asked to reconnect to content or a service after a certain period of time.
Cookies issued on our site by third parties
Due to third-party applications integrated into our site
We may include on our site, computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our site with other people or to make known to these other people your consultation or your opinion concerning a content of our site. This is particularly the case for the “Share”, “Like” buttons from social networks such as Facebook, etc. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you using this button, even if you did not use this button when you visited our site. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our site, simply because your account with the social network concerned was activated on your terminal (open session) during your navigation on our site. We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they have. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to become aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the navigation information that they can collect using these application buttons. These protection policies must in particular allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your user accounts for each of these networks.
Your choices regarding cookies
- The agreement on Cookies The registration of a Cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the user of the terminal, which he can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices which are offered to it by its navigation software. If you have accepted the recording of cookies in your terminal in your browser software, the Cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your terminal. They can only be read by their issuer.
- Rejection of Cookies If you refuse the registration of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those which are registered there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case when we or our service providers cannot recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the Internet. If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to save or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and that you would have refused or deleted.
The Cookies we issue allow us, if your terminal has enabled their registration, according to your choices:
- to compile statistics,
- to adapt the presentation of the site to which one of our advertising content leads,
- according to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site and according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal contains
- according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted to us (or to our service providers) by your terminal with your prior agreement, to follow the subsequent navigation carried out by your terminal on sites / applications.
If your terminal is used by several people and when the same terminal has several navigation software, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements intended for your terminal correspond to your own use of this terminal and not to that of another user of this terminal. Where appropriate, sharing with other people the use of your terminal and the configuration of your browser settings with regard to cookies, is your free choice and your responsibility.
We may include on our site, computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our site with other people or to make known to these other people your consultation or your opinion concerning a content of our site. This is particularly the case for the “Share” and “Like” buttons from social networks such as Facebook.
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to become aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the navigation information that they can collect using these application buttons. These protection policies must in particular allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by configuring your usage accounts for each of these networks.w